This veggie cream cheese is loaded with fresh produce and is so simple to make! Spread it on a bagel or use as a dip with bread, crackers or fresh cut veggies.
Looking for a good, fresh spread to lather on your morning bagel or to use as a dip?This veggie cream cheese mix is it!
Start off by finally dicing fresh produce then mixing with some cream cheese and chill to bring all the flavors together.
It really is that simple and a great way to elevate some basic cream cheese.
If you love flavored cream cheeses check out this fresh chive and onion cream cheese spread.
- Cream Cheese: Use a softened 8oz block of cream cheese. I like to take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before making.
- Fresh Veggies: Use fresh carrots, celery, red onion and parsley. You can also mix it up and add in a jalapeño to make it spicy.
Get the full recipe and measurements in the recipe card.
How To Make It
About 30 minutes before making take out the cream cheese and allow it to slightly soften.
Start off by dicing the carrots, celery, parsley and red onion and place in a food processor.
Pulse until the veggies are minced into fine pieces.
Add in the cream cheese, salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
Continue to pulse until the cream cheese is fully incorporated. Taste and add more salt if needed.
Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Store this cream cheese dip in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to a week.
Cream cheese does not freeze well and could change the consistency and texture.
Food Processor: A food processor will get the veggies nice and fine and mix the cream cheese perfectly. A blender can also work just not as easily as a food processor.
Ways to Serve
Use this veggie cream cheese mix as a spread or dip. Goes great with so many different things. Here are a few ideas:
- Sourdough Bagels
- Fresh Bread
- Fresh Cut Veggies
Other Dip Recipes:
Veggie Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese Softened and cut into chunks
- ½ Cup Diced Carrots 1-2 depending on size
- ½ Cup Diced Celery 2-3 depending on size
- ¼ Cup Diced Red Onion About ¼ of an onion
- ¼ Cup Parsley Leaves Packed
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt Add more as needed
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- About 30 minutes before making, take out the cream cheese and allow it to slightly soften.
- Start off by dicing the carrots, celery, parsley and red onion and place in a food processor.
- Pulse until the veggies are minced into fine pieces.
- Add in the cream cheese chunks, salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Continue to pulse until the cream cheese is fully incorporated. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Did you make it? If you loved this recipe or any others on Dirt & Dough, please leave a 5-🌟 in the recipe card below. Let me know how it went by leaving a comment below the recipe card. I love hearing from you!
*Let's Connect! Follow along on Instagram, Pinterest or subscribe to receive emails!
Leave a Reply